INTERN WITH IWFF
Are you looking to hone your skills while gaining valuable work experience? The 45th International Wildlife Film Festival at the Roxy Theater is looking for individuals to join our team through our Internship program.
Interns will need to be available on-site in Missoula from April 15-May 15, 2022. Internships are unpaid yet come with unlimited movies and popcorn at the Roxy.
Please email a resume and short cover letter in the body of the email about why you want to work for IWFF to [email protected] to be considered.
IWFF Interns will
- Research community connections for selected films within our local Missoula and Montana audiences.
- Create and manage materials for filmmakers, special guests, visiting scientists, etc.
- Help with coordinating travel and lodging of visiting filmmakers and special guests.
- Serve as a resource for festival-goers in organizing the IWFF passholder experience.
- Manage film selections details and assets
- Organize archival IWFF selections digitally & for web.
- Assist with managing our virtual program through Eventive
- Help to produce festival events and the refine visitor experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear communicator
- Flexible problem solving
- Can-do attitude
- Google Sheets experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to juggle & prioritize multiple projects
- A general love for storytelling, film, and the natural world